In an attempt to stay focussed and to help me know when to say “No” (politely, of course), I will be keeping this list of current priorities up-to-date. The list is *not* in order of importance – though family will always come first. Some are short term goals, others are long term goals, some are perpetual.
- Spending time with my family – welcoming a new member all going well.
- Concentrating on three work related goals, to make this year my greatest (work year) to date.
- Competing in the Irish Hillclimb and Sprint Championship.
- Planning a journey.
- Reading more.
- Learning more.
- Rebuilding my (push) bike.
- Spending more time in the garage.
- Making a greater effort to stay in touch with friends.
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page.